• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

HAPPY HG MONTAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
nice.. its kooler than my hhg unofficial trailer that i tried 2hard to make

EDIT: omg just realized that was recorded sooo long ago when the new kits just came out!

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
nice.. its kooler than my hhg unofficial trailer that i tried 2hard to make

EDIT: omg just realized that was recorded sooo long ago when the new kits just came out!
lol its just took a while to make. Only downside. I stayed up until about 2 in the morning making it.o_O

ImTea

Retired Staff
Hey man great video. A fee suggestions, when making an intro like you did, maybe use a camera mod or something.

Also, do you think you can send me the raw videos? I wanna see what I can do (no offence I just love montages ATM, and im trying to make more, but I can only make csgo ones because my fps in mc is too low) ((don't ask lol))

If you want I can try putting the videos together and add effects and whatnot, and I can send the completed one to you to put on your yt channel?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Hey man great video. A fee suggestions, when making an intro like you did, maybe use a camera mod or something.

Also, do you think you can send me the raw videos? I wanna see what I can do (no offence I just love montages ATM, and im trying to make more, but I can only make csgo ones because my fps in mc is too low) ((don't ask lol))

If you want I can try putting the videos together and add effects and whatnot, and I can send the completed one to you to put on your yt channel?
are they allowed? I dont think that camera mods are in the rules.. O nvm just checked its allowed ^_^

what editing software do u use?

MineJam

Retired Staff

I tried some camera mods and none of them worked out. It woulda start the path but it seems you have to be in gamemode 1 for it to work, or else it glitches you around aaaaalllot.
Add me on skype and we can talk "Codyman2000"

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I tried some camera mods and none of them worked out. It woulda start the path but it seems you have to be in gamemode 1 for it to work, or else it glitches you around aaaaalllot.
Add me on skype and we can talk "Codyman2000"
try using the replay mod.. it helps get rid of shadows and such

Status
Not open for further replies.