• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hai I'm New! :3

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I've been on for over 1.7 years now :p Didn't get to do much back then. The quartz spawn was ugglyyy

obsidianwolf9999

Hhg old days. Itzmenick Bigbang old faces u dont see anymore. good times. good times.... Now im like alone an barely talk to anyone lol. so anti social.... anyway welcome o the server hope u have a good time on and hope to be seeing you :D

Hhg old days. Itzmenick Bigbang old faces u dont see anymore. good times. good times.... Now im like alone an barely talk to anyone lol. so anti social.... anyway welcome o the server hope u have a good time on and hope to be seeing you :D
I hope to see you too!

Fourzies

Trusted Member
And CreeperBomb22