• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games GTA San Andreas

You want GTA to be refreshed?

• YES!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No... because...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
So, this is an SG map, and I know many people don't really want to play it because it is HUGE and has like NO chests (barely), so I have decided to make a poll to see if you want it refreshed or left untouched, leave you comments and votes! Thanks! :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
If you want it to be refreshed, just take the time to revamp it. Server builders dont hold the responsibility (nor have the time) to do that, but players are more than welcome to :)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So, this is an SG map, and I know many people don't really want to play it because it is HUGE and has like NO chests (barely), so I have decided to make a poll to see if you want it refreshed or left untouched, leave you comments and votes! Thanks! :)
We already are, on Trenly's server... haha

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yep, it's being worked on. But A LOT of the textures are old and some styling needs to be fixed. It has a long way to go