• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Grim reaper bug LUL

Fu3rza

• In Game Name: _Skt_Faker_
  • When do you discovered this Bug: Today 11/30/2016 4:00 Pm (EST)
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: no clue on how to repeat but how it is removed
  • In which server is the bug located? PVP
  • Video:

Kuiah

This 'glitch' used to be here back in the old PvP with Prisoner before it got re-vamped. But this one doesn't involve a strength glitch. It's probably caused by switching slots too fast, no idea. I do know at the start of the new update, the Blaze Rod - that you spawn with - used to act as a Sharp I diamond sword

Viperstrike - You should post something useful first, then proceed with your one word comments :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
This 'glitch' used to be here back in the old PvP with Prisoner before it got re-vamped. But this one doesn't involve a strength glitch. It's probably caused by switching slots too fast, no idea. I do know at the start of the new update, the Blaze Rod - that you spawn with - used to act as a Sharp I diamond sword

Viperstrike - You should post something useful first, then proceed with your one word comments :)
Mwhahaha I can't I'm a tryhard I post use less thigs then things that count have you not met me?

Fu3rza

• In Game Name: Executi0n
  • When do you discovered this Bug: 1/17/17
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: the bug is pretty much what it used to be, more damage, you could ask 2 more people about it
  • In which server is the bug located? KitPvp of course
  • Evidence:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
It is literally a matter of finding out how to reproduce this bug then BAM. But no one is even sure on how to do so and that is a pain in the butt...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I suspect it's not a bug caused by the kit pvp plugin, since I already revised the code from up to down tons of times and nothing, even rewritten lots of parts. Gotta do some debug tests and see what is causing it and fix it for once, I promise!