• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Grace Period

Add grace period?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Ok I really think grace period is needed because of these new updates.
1. I keep getting spawn killed when I try to go to chests the first 10 seconds
2. I got blown up with tnt the first 5 seconds
3. Remove shop or add grace period please >.>

Kaios

Retired Staff
NO!!! Don't remove the shop it's so cool. But I do agree on a grace period I get spawn killed every game now that most people know I record a lot on sg.

Gaby1129

We did have grace period before the updates, but only on one map. I agree, we should add grace period so people don't keep on getting spawn killed.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Prices up in shop, or you have to find a shop. Honestly I think there shouldn't be a grace period, because it makes it more like in the book.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Well, we're having an increase in youtubers, staff, and builders playing SG and it's not really fair we're all being targeted 24/7, a grace period will give us a break to escape lol

Nootch

Trusted Member
This thread is a year old. Please try to keep your replies to threads where the last reply is less than a week old.

Staff: sorry for mini-modding

Not to be rude but if you need to apologize for mini modding you probably shouldn't do it in the first place ..

But good job being responsible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.