• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Giveaway Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
Ok I entered but my name on FaceBook and Twitter is BobnJoe101 or something like that I forgot I had made one a long time ago. lol

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We decided to extend it 2 days more as it wasn't reaching our expectations. Winners will be announced tomorrow :) (June 28th)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Giveaway has ended. Winners are as announced:
Twitter: xEmily
Facebook: @iJebb.
Congratulations to the winners, you have been given all the gadgets in-game. The next giveaway will not be instant, so follow us on our social media for daily updates.

aesome_crafter

GG
, BTW i need to make sure something... on twitter, you share the post and you say your name? cause i didnt do that (doi)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Hi,

It's once again time for a giveaway! This giveaway we are going to give 2 users all pets AND all pet abilities! (except giant of love). If you are unsure what pets we currently offer click here. If you unavailable to click on the link check the spoiler below to see the list of pets.
120da00ac2771e522ffc94532910bba7.png
To enter this giveaway do the same thing as last time:
  • Follow and retweet us on twitter. Click here for a link to the tweet
  • Like us and share us on facebook. Click here for a link to the facebook post
Also, on facebook you need to like the facebook page not the facebook post, last time everyone liked the post but not the page!

You may double your chances by entering on both of our social media.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

aesome_crafter

Hi,

It's once again time for a giveaway! This giveaway we are going to give 2 users all pets AND all pet abilities! (except giant of love). If you are unsure what pets we currently offer click here. If you unavailable to click on the link check the spoiler below to see the list of pets.
Also, on facebook you need to like the facebook page not the facebook post, last time everyone liked the post but not the page!

Good luck!
Awesome! I retweeted (well one ofnmy family memebers did for me) and im already following. When is the deadline?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
So just to clarify:

- You can enter by following HHG on Twitter and retweeting the HHG Giveaway Tweet
- You can also enter by liking the HHG Facebook Page and sharing the HHG Giveaway Facebook Post.
- You can double your chances by doing both.
- You dont have to re-like or re-follow HHG.

Am I correct? :)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hi,

Good luck!
Lol mah luck is sooo bad XD Well good luck to everyone else who entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.