• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Getting MJ question

Do you have to be online when you get MJ? I got it Friday and it didn't show up, and I wasn't on at the time. It was spelled correctly and I used PayPal (My friend did anyway!) Idk what to do because I did it twice last week and both times didn't work.

brandon2002

Wether you are online on the server or not, your account is still upgraded.
Being online or not won't affect the transaction :)

Last edited by a moderator:

brandon2002

If it is still not working then it's probably a problem with the donation system, I suggest you post this issue under the bug report forum so that it is fixed ASAP.

mrTurtleGaming

if this is a bug start a converstation with zainos aswell as if you go into your paypal you can get a refund dor and yes you do haft to be online kk?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please send Zainos proof of purchase in a private message on forums. Check the email associated with your PayPal account to find this proof of purchase.

Once you send it to Zainos, everything will be set straight. More than likely, its just a simple misspelling or some similar error that can be easily resolved.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If it is still not working then it's probably a problem with the donation system, I suggest you post this issue under the bug report forum so that it is fixed ASAP.
I have had no problems with the system. I would instead suggest she pm Zainos with pertinent information such as a transaction Id or the e-mail she revieved when purhasing the rank, just as Bach said above