• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Get Rid Of 1 In The Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I know that this is a very big movement, but when you bring out a new minigame it would be a wise idea in my opinion to get rid of 1 in the chamber. The reason why I say this is because nobody ever really uses 1 in the chamber, the last few days I have checked on it a lot to see if it is ever actually used (Seeing as I never play it) and no one even came into the lobby to play it, let alone a game actually start a game. Servers look slightly more unprofessional when they go onto a server which has a lot of minigames, like this, if they have a minigame that has not one person plays it, so it would look a lot better to just replace it with a fresh new minigame when you guys decide to add a new minigame in.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Meh. It's needs the HHGN 'twist' you guys refer to lol. That's probably why, it gets boring and needs more 'pizazz'

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
OITC Is A Very Good MiniGame Even Though Its Not Played A lot. It Should Be Kept In The HHGN

HHGN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.