• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Full stats reset or stats reset in shop

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I think that stats should be completely reset in every gamemode as a chance to equal things out a bit and give more people the opportunities to be at the top of leaderboards, and also give players a chance to get better stats if their current stats are bad. This doesn't have to happen immediately, but at some point things should be reset for the reasons stated above, or even have a like once every year thing where stats are completely reset, that way things will never get boring with one person permanently on top.

If this doesn't appeal, then having some way of resetting your stats like a function in the shop would be fine as I myself as an example am not happy with the stats I have for pvp and want to start over, so a function for resetting the stats in that gamemode in the shop would be good, and I'm sure a lot of people would do the same.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Then that would just put you even further behind the people at the top of the leader boards who decide not to reset...
I mean true but think about it I can understand it about pvp but what about the ppl in sg and sw who have worked and spent many weeks months and days working on getting to the top I could go with a pvp stats reset but not a sg solo sg or sw.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
There should be Seasonal Leaderboards and Career Leaderboards. Seasonal Can be Every 3 or 4 months while career is all of your stats since you started playing. Stat Resets I don't really agree with, But if their were two types of stats, Career and Seasonal, that just sounds better for people to mark their progress, and to see who really plays and is consistent. If you wanted to reset your stats, I would say a Seasonal Reset option would be nice rather than your entire stats ever.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
There should be Seasonal Leaderboards and Career Leaderboards. Seasonal Can be Every 3 or 4 months while career is all of your stats since you started playing. Stat Resets I don't really agree with, But if their were two types of stats, Career and Seasonal, that just sounds better for people to mark their progress, and to see who really plays and is consistent. If you wanted to reset your stats, I would say a Seasonal Reset option would be nice rather than your entire stats ever.
Ya that sounds like a great idea to me

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I like this idea, because I've been working for my position in the top 100 in SG forever and if it was reset I would be mad.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ok so i'm not sure i understand fully, your stats would be reset, does that mean default kits only? Cause if that's what it means I wouldn't like it, solely for the reason of people with unlimited coins would demolish us.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
From what I had heard, and this may or may not be true, but I heard that there would be an option to reset your stats in a certain gamemode available in the store.

I would appreciate Zainos to correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I had heard

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ok so i'm not sure i understand fully, your stats would be reset, does that mean default kits only? Cause if that's what it means I wouldn't like it, solely for the reason of people with unlimited coins would demolish us.
No you wouldn't go back to default kits, you would keep the kits and coins for the global reset, but all your stats would be reset so it would start fresh and mean that different people would be able to get to the top of the leaderboards. If you're referring to stat reset in gamemodes it would mean the same thing but only you would have a reset.

I like this idea, because I've been working for my position in the top 100 in SG forever and if it was reset I would be mad.
True, but what you're forgetting is if stats where globally reset you would have a better chance of getting higher up in the leaderboards if you played a lot. Plus I happen to know a lot of the people in the top positions of sg dont play anymore, meaning you could reach the top again.

Good idea with the leaderboards, but I still think that there should be a stats reset option in the shop (Which as Trenly said Zainos maybe adding) for all time leaderboards, that way players can improve their kdr from before for example.