• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Free Member Rank Giveaway!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hey everyone! I will be giving away two free member ranks. I know it's not much but it's something. All you have to do to enter is to put your username in the comments and why you want it.
EDIT: Congrats to XenonWraith and anpann23 for winning the member ranks! Both have been bought and you should have it!

Last edited:

gizmo710

My username is SeanPlaysGamesYT I want it because I really want a rank for the server I play on it a lot now but I did stop but at least im back now and I will play a lot more even if I don't win this is a awesome server so please let me win :):)

anpann23

Ign: anpann23

I want it because I play a lot on pvp soup and it would be cool to have some extra kits :p

Nootch

Trusted Member
If I win, can you private message me on here, then I will give you a user? I'm not sure who I would give the rank to, yet.

I want to win this because I'd give the rank to a random (active) default player, to brighten their day and make their time on the server more enjoyable :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I would like to enter, idk for who yet, just a random & active default just because they should be very happy. So if I win please pm me and I will tell you who I wanna give the rank to :) I love to make people smile :D Like Pinkie Pie :p

XenonWraith

IGN: XenonWraith I would like to enter because I love Happy Hunger Games <3 and I almost quit the server after I was falsely banned, and also to be able to have extra kits and more perks! :D