• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Forums: Rank

Display ranks?

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think the ranks of players should be displayed on the forums. Just like it says Head-Admin on Chris's tag, I think it would be nice to have "mocking jay" or "Capitol" etc. so other members can place more or less personal value on others posts, and so that everyone can easily see who is who.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The "Head-Admin" title is a custom title that only staff can use. I strongly disagree, it'll be extremely hard to moderate it. There is already custom titles when you level up on forums, that's enough in my opinion.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The "Head-Admin" title is a custom title that only staff can use. I strongly disagree, it'll be extremely hard to moderate it. There is already custom titles when you level up on forums, that's enough in my opinion.
I guess I can see the hard to moderate part

Gaby1129

I like the idea of adding ranks on users for forums, I think it would be good to see people who donated on the server. Yet that would probably take a lot of work to add peoples ranks.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I know we are working on a software that syncs the In-game VIP ranks and matches the forums names and promotes them to the forum VIP rank. So hopefully you'll see this feature soon at forums!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I know we are working on a software that syncs the In-game VIP ranks and matches the forums names and promotes them to the forum VIP rank. So hopefully you'll see this feature soon at forums!
So will people be able to make topics just for a certain set of ranks? (Like if Helper Apps were still for mockingjay's+ only, then it'd show to all mockingjay's and above only, but other users couldn't get to it)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
No, rank banners and Color names would only be cosmetic, to show players that you supported the server by donating. There won't be any VIP perks at Forums

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Awesome!! Wish you much luck as you encounter trials with this task!