• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

FOOD FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuitdawg

This is another forum game, since that butt-narwhal named ChrisTheLink ruined my old one. :evil:

So.. just talk about how you injure everyone else with food. I slam a cream pie into Cptcreeper64's face.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Biscuitdawg said:
This is another forum game, since that butt-narwhal named ChrisTheLink ruined my old one. :evil:

So.. just talk about how you injure everyone else with food. I slam a cream pie into Cptcreeper64's face.
It was getting gruesome, next time. Try not to make this topic explicit/inappropriate. ;)

TNTcinder

I get my food cannon. I built it on sunday may 25. I use it to insert watermelons into cpt;s mouth. I use it to hit Mr_Incredibuz rapidaly, repeatedly with peas. I use it to fling mushrooms at chris's toes. I use It to hit biscuit with rotten apples. I use it to conquer the world.

Biscuitdawg

ChrisTheLink...

That is so stupid, I barfed out cheese. AND I WASN'T EATING CHEESE. If people can't handle a little bit of "gruesome" text, they shouldn't be on the fricking Internet.

"Try not to be gruesome/explicit"

God, that makes me almost physically ill. You blame ME because people are too coddled to read a little bit of violence? You should read your own chat in Factions. It gets SO much worse.

Hypocrisy.

Anywho, I smash a Watermelon over TNTcinder's head.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Re: ChrisTheLink...

Biscuitdawg said:
"Try not to be gruesome/explicit"

God, that makes me almost physically ill. You blame ME because people are too coddled to read a little bit of violence? You should read your own chat in Factions. It gets SO much worse.

Hypocrisy.
Not in the mood to quarrel, so I wont bother. Someone else can if they please so.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
I'm locking this topic now.

We try to keep the server a family friendly environment, however some users and staff do undertake a bit of salutary neglect. But you are getting on my nerves. Good Day to You Sir.

False equivalence is such.

Status
Not open for further replies.