• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Fnaf

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
So The FNAF Series Has Been Selling Pretty Well! Anybody Have Speculations Or Theories? Plz Provide Feedback! Thanks!

opalfunnybunny

Well everyone thinks that the person in the 4th game is the kid who survived the bite of 87, but I watched this video and they proved it wrong.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I Think This Is Not The Bite Of 87! Bite Of 83! People Began To Think This Was The Bite Of 87 But NO! Bite of 83! Think About It! It Would Make The Most Reasonable Theory.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I tink its bite of 69 bcus I haked into teh fnaf4 sorce code nd it said 696969
Nd I tink tht mens thrs gong 2 b 6 fnaf games nd is going 2 b rly cool jst like fnaf 1234

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Grammar please. Only proper nouns or the start of a sentence are capitalized. You were supposed to learn this in 4th grade. You're welcome, you can now grammar!
Please use correct grammar. Grammar is a noun, not a verb. You also need a verb in every sentence, which your first sentence "Grammar please" didn't have. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Have fun using correct grammar!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.

P.S. this is a joke .-.

MissDark

Retired Staff
Fnaf 4 is just... Mmm. Nu. Just nu. It's as scary as walking in on my grandmother as she walks out of the shower....

Great I just scarred myself for life. Again.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Official Fnaf5
7OAm4z1.jpg