• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

First one to guess what this is...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
...wins...

the feeling of winning?

upload_2016-6-1_22-14-45.png

upload_2016-6-1_22-15-29.png

upload_2016-6-1_22-15-42.png

upload_2016-6-1_22-15-56.png

upload_2016-6-1_22-16-10.png

Guess this molecule!
upload_2016-6-1_22-19-38.png

another differently shaped version

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The grey is obviously carbon (4 available bonds). The red should be in the oxygen family (2 available bonds). I would guess the blue to be nitrogen, and the orange to be silicon. White is hydrogen (1 available bond)

Im guessing this is a carboxylic acid group, or a hydroxyl (alcohol); most likely a carboxyllic acid though
image.jpeg

Any of that correct so far?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
The grey is obviously carbon (4 available bonds). The red should be in the oxygen family (2 available bonds). I would guess the blue to be nitrogen, and the orange to be silicon. White is hydrogen (1 available bond)

Im guessing this is a carboxylic acid group, or a hydroxyl (alcohol); most likely a carboxyllic acid though
View attachment 12655

Any of that correct so far?
You got oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, and carbon right.
The orange isn't silicon, though, the silicon would be more of a very gray brown

SAFollis

Trusted Member
How did you skip 6th? o_O
I'm in 8th but I feel like you learn way more than I do xD
Idrk the details to grade skip but you can xD
also I do random classes, I'm doing 2 AP classes currently, 1 normal highschool, 1 language (中文), Honors english (I hate english :p) and a random coding class that is... just... idk basically play video games huehuehue

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Idrk the details to grade skip but you can xD
also I do random classes, I'm doing 2 AP classes currently, 1 normal highschool, 1 language (中文), Honors english (I hate english :p) and a random coding class that is... just... idk basically play video games huehuehue
Wowowowowow lucky xD I go to public school so I get 12 subjects I can't choose :l