• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Favorites

_Ladybug_

Ask the person below you what their favorite of something is. The next person has to answer, and then asks another question.

My favorite season is fall. :)

What is your favorite song?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Jeez hard question but I think it's sorry what do you mean or love yourself by Justinnn xD

What's your favorite game?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
My favorite sport is annoying Masterfireheart by replying to the Prediction Game
Guys JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT PREDICTION GAME !!!! You can just try this, PREDICTION GAME ISNT EVERYTHING ON FORUMS !!! GIVE IT A CHANCE INSTEAD OF SAYING EWW THIS ISNT PREDESTION GAME SO PLZ STOP IT, COME ON ITS BORiNG TO ONLY HAVE ONE GAME ON FORUMS GIVE IT A CHANCE MAN!! !!!
"Lock Thread"
READ ABOVE wait never mind you don't like any games ......

_Ladybug_

I can come up with a different game if you guys think it's boring. :) What woukd y'all like to play? I just thought it might be fun to have more than one game.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Guys JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT PREDICTION GAME !!!! You can just try this, PREDICTION GAME ISNT EVERYTHING ON FORUMS !!! GIVE IT A CHANCE INSTEAD OF SAYING EWW THIS ISNT PREDESTION GAME SO PLZ STOP IT, COME ON ITS BORiNG TO ONLY HAVE ONE GAME ON FORUMS GIVE IT A CHANCE MAN!! !!!

of couse I like games; when they are thought out HQ ones that weren't easy replygrab reposts of something done on wayyy to many other forums

I WILL SAY THOUGH I like this idea a lot better than prediction game

(and my reply earlier was a joke in case you needed an explanation)

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
of couse I like games; when they are thought out HQ ones that weren't easy replygrab reposts of something done on wayyy to many other forums

Serious business man... No need for jokes

Ida_0611

Trusted Member

But ahem wanna carry on the thread plz ?!?

_Ladybug_

Chocolate. Everything must be chocolate. And it has to be an ice-cream cake. =D
What is your favorite animal?

Amen sistah! Love chocolate so much. <3

Either a tiger, dolphin....or wolf...idk. Lol! Probably a dolphin.

What's your favorite forum game?

Nootch

Trusted Member

This is key