• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Farmlands

juicylies

Zainos can you please change Farmlands back to the old one? I didn't like the old and I REALLY DONT LIKE the revamp. It looks weird and way worse. It reminds me of a wasteland. I want the old one back lol.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Farmlands was specifically revamped to aid the players of the low FPS they were getting from the original map. I myself like the new map as it seems more spacious and has less leaves. I personally don't see it as a wasteland type of map.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Farmlands was specifically revamped to aid the players of the low FPS they were getting from the original map. I myself like the new map as it seems more spacious and has less leaves. I personally don't see it as a wasteland type of map.
Nailed it.

The arena had a lot of leaves and crops removed specifically to help the players who experienced an fps drop. The underground was also mostly cut away to remove any hidden pockets of lava or water that could have beeen causing lag for some users