• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Farewell HHGN

Shadow_Squadron

Retired Staff
Hey guys. You're friendly neighbourhood Shadow here.
So I have some sad news today as I am announcing my resignation from the HHGN staff team. I really enjoyed my time here, all of you players are so kind and it was really good to get to know the ones I met. If I never got to talk to you properly don't worry. I'll be back one day maybe, anyway I'm proud that I was a part of this server and I shall never forget any of you :)

Goodbye, for now.
~Shadow | Ex-Moderator

Acromatics

Retired Staff
You were one of my first friends on Happy, and for that I'm grateful. You are such an amazing friend, and HHGN won't be the same without Sqadow_Shuadron on the staff team. I'll miss you!

jcdentonswh0re69

I didn't play with you much on HHG, But you sorted out some problems for me when I first joined.
Good luck in the future ;)

Oh god why is all the good staff leaving i can't cope with this please someone cover my eyes so i don't cri anymore ;-;

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hey guys. You're friendly neighbourhood Shadow here.
So I have some sad news today as I am announcing my resignation from the HHGN staff team. I really enjoyed my time here, all of you players are so kind and it was really good to get to know the ones I met. If I never got to talk to you properly don't worry. I'll be back one day maybe, anyway I'm proud that I was a part of this server and I shall never forget any of you :)

Goodbye, for now.
~Shadow | Ex-Moderator
Aww bye :(
And good luck on life x3

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
That reply was a joke ^^ xD I was kidding!
I love you shadow.
One of the best staff members we've had.

You'll be dearly missed, never forget us! o/