• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Fangirl/Boy clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_zoeyx

WELCOME TO FANGIRL/BOY TOPIA! We talk about all things from Books to Movies, To YouTube and even music! Plus open discussion about anything else!

Cookie

Trusted Member
great clan lmao

well basically nobody wants to hear me fangirl but I mean AkshfkajdiKsjjdiakAJHDKkajJAIOOWPLLADONDKLDP,AJDK.973991010837):):&-jxjjIuUshau2938£AJAJAJJSJSJSla,.mckidj nsojsoajdjjkanjak 5SOS AND TØP AND HALSEY AND MELANIE AND AKDJKAKS MY LIFE

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
great clan lmao

well basically nobody wants to hear me fangirl but I mean AkshfkajdiKsjjdiakAJHDKkajJAIOOWPLLADONDKLDP,AJDK.973991010837):):&-jxjjIuUshau2938£AJAJAJJSJSJSla,.mckidj nsojsoajdjjkanjak 5SOS AND TØP AND HALSEY AND MELANIE AND AKDJKAKS MY LIFE
spam much? -.-

sunshinebabyy

only in 4 music xd
Meghan Trainor doesn't count

Bruno Mars is pretty hot though. I mean Melanie & Halsey slay all while Bruno is over here being old enough to be my dad

Cos they're bad bands?
You probably listen to Barney and Veggietales. They can actually sing and are succesful. I perssonally don't like t0p but that's my opinion, doesn't mean they're a bad band.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xist_

You probably listen to Barney and Veggietales. They can actually sing and are succesful. I perssonally don't like t0p but that's my opinion, doesn't mean they're a bad band.

Triple post and they can't sing

Cookie

Trusted Member
Cos they're bad bands?
omg don't even. I'm literally going to turn into rant mode.

first of all, 5sos and top can sing. Go search up "5sos covers" (be aware it's fetus 5sos so you may cry) and you'll see their voices. Pure perfection.

Second, I wouldn't care if they weren't good singers. They've just helped me as being them, what they do. They make me happy in other ways, not just the music. I'm not the biggesttttttttttt tøp however I am a really big 5sos fan, obvs. I just feel like both of those bands are such genuine people, that you can't always find in the celeb industry.

I totally understand that was your opinion, however this is also my opinion. It's fine if you think they can't sing, which is why you need to get your ears checked btw, cause that's your opinion. And you don't have to think they are the best singers. But this is my opinion also, and I never said they were the best singers. Your comment was totally unnecessary.

Overall, If someone likes a band or artist, it doesn't necessarily mean they only like them for their music. It can be other reasons, such as how they have helped them. :)

oh and btw when I said " you need to get your ears checked " I was JOKING. please don't go off on me, I s2g if you get offended I will literally rip my head off.

jullll

first of all, 5sos and top can sing. Go search up "5sos covers" (be aware it's fetus 5sos so you may cry) and you'll see their voices. Pure perfection.

Second, I wouldn't care if they weren't good singers. They've just helped me as being them, what they do. They make me happy in other ways, not just the music. I'm not the biggesttttttttttt tøp however I am a really big 5sos fan, obvs. I just feel like both of those bands are such genuine people, that you can't always find in the celeb industry.

I totally understand that was your opinion, however this is also my opinion. It's fine if you think they can't sing, which is why you need to get your ears checked btw, cause that's your opinion. And you don't have to think they are the best singers. But this is my opinion also, and I never said they were the best singers. Your comment was totally unnecessary.

Overall, If someone likes a band or artist, it doesn't necessarily mean they only like them for their music. It can be other reasons, such as how they have helped them. :)

oh and btw when I said " you need to get your ears checked " I was JOKING. please don't go off on me, I s2g if you get offended I will literally rip my head off.
Xist_, look, I know we have opinions, but you need to learn that people actually like 5SOS and those bands, even if you don't, and sure, you don't like them, but that doesn't mean she can't share her opinion too. It all depends on your opinion of "good voices", so don't go out saying they're 'bad' singers, because some people thimk they are good singers. However, again, this is your opinion, people think they have good voices.

SAFollis

Trusted Member

never heard of top or 5sos

sunshinebabyy

Triple post and they can't sing
What are you gonna do? Call the cops on me? It's not illegal to triple post. I'm pretty sure all you do all day is sit down with your mom feeding you while you watch 'The BackYardigans'. Some people have opinions, there is no need to bring down other people's opinions. So bye. Have a nice day.

Xist_

Cookie Vlui

I never heard them sing and I'm just a internet troll so don't anything I say serious

And IllyMac why do you have to bring family members into this I'm fine with you roasting me but just don't include family members its just wrong

Cookie

Trusted Member
Cookie Vlui

I never heard them sing and I'm just a internet troll so don't anything I say serious

And IllyMac why do you have to bring family members into this I'm fine with you roasting me but just don't include family members its just wrong
If youve never heard them sing, they why the heck say they are bad singers.
and yeah, you might be a "troll" but you are not a very good or funny one. even trolls research before they state their facts. daym

Status
Not open for further replies.