• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Factions Coords

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should not have coords in factions.the reason why is because Nickbball keeps killing me and using /coords to find me each time I log on factions.So please reply Thank You for your time. It's really annoying

To Zainos

Yes but what if you have like 400000 or something? but I agree with 10k charge

I see your point but Jr. Mods donator $100, that's a lot of money. They should still get /cords. They donated for the command it wouldn't be fair to charge them to use it. What if you use it and get charged 10k but they are in vip world. I could see charging them maybe $100 but you shouldn't make them pay over $500 to use the command.

nickbball

Ryan is exactly right. First, GameMakers donate so that they can use /cords, and then now they don't get that anymore, but now you want to charge the 100 dollar donators 10k for 1 time of /coords :cry:

Mr_Incredibuz

Chris is still writing... Well if u rlly want to charge this, I suggest a 200 $ fee the most. Like be realistic 1 of the best things about Jr.mods is gettin the command so just leave it as it is.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Basically, I strongly feel like it's a overpowered command. I know it's only a Jr.Mod perks, but overall it is VERY overpowered to not be charged. Many users have came forward to me and express their feeling toward the command /coords. Since, some Jr.Mods [no names are going to be revealed] tend to "abuse" /coords. Let's say there is a user you despise. /coords <name> boom, you know their EXACT location. hence, exact. If I could choose, I would say you should be charged 1k-10k. Or, the coordinates aren't exact and it is a bit farther. I have been a default before, I know how it feels to get chased down by command abusers. I have sympathy for some defaults since they have a huge unfair advantage with /coords. I'm not saying it should be removed. Just nerfed.. I'm too lazy to write more so this is all :p

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
ChrisTheLink said:
Cptcreeper64! said:
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2569&sid=4bb65c7be20a8c121e6ab73743fb4ae5
Zain has made it jr. mod only. I think this is fair but you should be charged $100 every time you do it.
I feel like you should be charged like, 10000$ each use.
AWESOME IDEA! I'LL MAKE EACH A COST OF USE OF /COORDS AND /WHOIS (Both commands that reveal player's coordinates) OF $1000 DOLLARS! AWESOME CHRIS THATS AN AWESOME IDEA AND A GREAT SOLUTION TO STOP /COORDS ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
zainos said:
AWESOME IDEA! I'LL MAKE EACH A COST OF USE OF /COORDS AND /WHOIS (Both commands that reveal player's coordinates) OF $1000 DOLLARS! AWESOME CHRIS THATS AN AWESOME IDEA AND A GREAT SOLUTION TO STOP /COORDS ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm smart like that.

jawa7778

/coords is a jr.mod command if you mad about someone using it to raid you can do 2 things about it.

1. Get jr.mod and raid him

2. Stop playing factions

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
jawa7778 said:
/coords is a jr.mod command if you mad about someone using it to raid you can do 2 things about it.

1. Get jr.mod and raid him

2. Stop playing factions
Bit rude #2, Since factions can be fun, anyway we already answered this, sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.