• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Face Reveal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IK IK IK IK IK IK s ugly they all say
8625EE16-3020-4170-8B2A-388F9322CF00.jpg

___Fernanik1___

"Ugly" Mmmmhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm, Sure You're the exact opposite

Even I would start a streak with you if i saw that

Last edited by a moderator:

me32305

Ahhh the good ole' humble brag! Making others feel sympathetic so that they give you self confidence. Very weird imo.

humblebrag also humble brag, humble-brag
noun [countable]
a statement in which you pretend to be modest but which you are really using as a way of telling people about your success or achievements

___Fernanik1___

Ahhh the good ole' humble brag! Making others feel sympathetic so that they give you self confidence. Very weird imo.

noun [countable]
a statement in which you pretend to be modest but which you are really using as a way of telling people about your success or achievements
Can you like... Bippety Boppety Back the heck up out of here....
like... literally no one asked.... We all do it, It's Human Nature... we feel good when we're put up, or sometimes we want to be noticed..... like legit... it's unnecessary

why is everyone sounding like perverts oml
It's what we Usually do xD.... NONONONOOOOOOOO

Idk, i'm sure none of us mean it like that but moreso saying she's not..... ugly

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuut

Trusted Member

noun [countable]
This is the truest thing I've read in a while lmao

___Fernanik1___

U can bippety boppety shut ur mouth and get the heck out of here as well, Mr. I get at girls online in my free time :))

I never said that, who even said i wanted to get girls? Absolutely nobody, but ehh.... it's a waste of time talking about this

wtf you remind me of that disappointed dad sigh
wtf you remind me of that disappointed dad sigh
Most Elmo's are naturally savage.
I never said that, who even said i wanted to get girls? Absolutely nobody, but ehh.... it's a waste of time talking about this
This is the truest thing I've read in a while lmao
Can you like... Bippety Boppety Back the heck up out of here....
like... literally no one asked.... We all do it, It's Human Nature... we feel good when we're put up, or sometimes we want to be noticed..... like legit... it's unnecessary

It's what we Usually do xD.... NONONONOOOOOOOO

Idk, i'm sure none of us mean it like that but moreso saying she's not..... ugly
U can bippety boppety shut ur mouth and get the heck out of here as well, Mr. I get at girls online in my free time :))

noun [countable]

why is everyone sounding like perverts oml
"Ugly" Mmmmhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm, Sure You're the exact opposite

Even I would start a streak with you if i saw that

Lmao

VallinXetos

I'm hawter.

*cough* not really

Attachments

• ^2B8825F51800E1C2325639159998DF59AF9741D479811EB9F8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^2B8825F51800E1C2325639159998DF59AF9741D479811EB9F8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 224
  • ^F200269056D9B6B26F5023FDB47F2FD3EEDB5F883BAF315126^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^F200269056D9B6B26F5023FDB47F2FD3EEDB5F883BAF315126^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.