• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Events

Should we make events weekly? or daily

• Daily

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Weekly

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No Events Daily Or Weekly

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeIsBoss

When _Smokescreen_ or Zainos gets on we usually get events. These events are for tressures and are for most gamemodes. I feel like if we could have these scheduled every day or weekly it could bring more players on around these times and they get their friends and friends of friends and i just think this could be a good idea to get more players and bring back gamemodes. There might not even have to be staff on if a plugin is made. idk this sounded like a good idea when i made it so i hope it carries through

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it makes it more special when Zainos or Smokescreen does it. It makes it more random and you never know when they will happen, which is part of the fun

JakeIsBoss

I think it makes it more special when Zainos or Smokescreen does it. It makes it more random and you never know when they will happen, which is part of the fun
True they can still do those but with this people will be on more often and it will be fun.

PS: changed the poll for people that dont want it

I think there should be a scheduled event about every 3 days, and it will give lesser rewards than the ones Zainos and _Smokescreen_ do.

McChess

I really enjoy events. Today with the hunger games event was the most fun I've had on the server in a while. Much more of this please! :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
actually that's not a bad idea, I could do automated events on peak times really easily, just a simple crontab command. there wouldn't be rewards tho, just for fun