• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Solo SG Events

Unitus

Retired Staff
This is a simple one, since there are so many cool events maybe add both SG Solo, Top player and Normal SG as a disguise? It may sound greedy since I am the top player on Normal SG, but let me know what you guys think :)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hmm, I don't think this is a good idea, I think it should just stay as being in SG solo, and leave the normal sg as it is. But that's just what I think, and I have a low position here as im terrible at SG so ill leave it up to what other people think.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Hmm, I don't think this is a good idea, I think it should just stay as being in SG solo, and leave the normal sg as it is. But that's just what I think, and I have a low position here as im terrible at SG so ill leave it up to what other people think.
What I mean is to add an event for Solo SG, that has both normal SG and solo SG top players (if they are different) as a disguise :)

iiCrunch

I think this is pretty cool but how are the "top players" going to be decided? Will there be a vote,or are they just going to pick the top 24 in the leaderboards?

Anchezz

Trusted Member
What will happen if the top 24 players change? Zainos would have to change all disguises then, again

Unitus

Retired Staff
but there's room for 24 players, so top 24 would be the best ;-;
You just said Zainos would have to be changing skins all the time, so it would not be the best, my idea of this is to somehow give a small reward for whoever worked really hard to be top SG player

Anchezz

Trusted Member
You just said Zainos would have to be changing skins all the time, so it would not be the best, my idea of this is to somehow give a small reward for whoever worked really hard to be top SG player
So you mean everyone should be disguised as the top player?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I disagree as everyone as the top player as it's obvious it will remain the same for a long time and it can be very boring and bring a lot of hate and jealousy in the community. However, the idea of the Top 24 isn't bad, and there wouldn't need to be constantly manually updating since I can do an SQL query to read from the database the name of the actual top 24 Solo SG players and diguise them, similarly to what I did for the "Staff Meeting" event. Furthermore, by making it the top 24, it will bring way more competition and dedication from the players in order to reach the "honor" of having players disguised as you fot being in the top 24 of the very best Solo Sg players. :D

Unitus

Retired Staff
I disagree as everyone as the top player as it's obvious it will remain the same for a long time and it can be very boring and bring a lot of hate and jealousy in the community. However, the idea of the Top 24 isn't bad, and there wouldn't need to be constantly manually updating since I can do an SQL query to read from the database the name of the actual top 24 Solo SG players and diguise them, similarly to what I did for the "Staff Meeting" event. Furthermore, by making it the top 24, it will bring way more competition and dedication from the players in order to reach the "honor" of having players disguised as you fot being in the top 24 of the very best Solo Sg players. :D
I completely agree with you, in that case top 24 sounds amazing :)