• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Equal basic and op votes = op

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Don't delete again just yet zain...

at least watch this video. These were mostly consecutive games, just with the games without balanced cut out.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I can confirm as I was with SAF for most of this. For 5 of 5 games I played, when votes were equal, OP always took precedence.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I think thats how its supposed to work?
upload_2017-2-23_11-40-39.png

When he removed the old one he said 50 - 50, so I'm pretty sure it should be random.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Invalid bug: Yeah I was wrong SAF, OP chests take priority over others when votes are equal, that's not a bug anyway

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Invalid bug: Yeah I was wrong SAF, OP chests take priority over others when votes are equal, that's not a bug anyway
Shouldn't it be equal?
It doesn't make sense for 2 things to have the same amount of votes but one always wins over the other.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Op isn't fun tho, it's just... op. People just spam you with bows from your spawn, and if they have infinity it's just an unfun, boring game.
Well, it's the most voted, wanted and played feature so I don't think most players agree with you :)
Anyway, this conversation went off-topic and this isn't a real bug so

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.