• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Edit Conversations

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
While I was in a conversation earlier, I forgot to add something to my first post so I had to chain another message below it. I personally think we should have an edit button so that people can edit their messages in a conversation if needed, so you don't have to add multiple ones (if you forgot something to your first one, or if by chance you needed to correct your spelling).

I'm not completely sure if you can add this, but I thought it might be a nice addition to the forums.

Nootch

Trusted Member
I would like this added..
I always seem to mess something up or decide to change something after I send a message/post

Zelistra

Trusted Member
You have up to 5 minutes to edit conversation messages upon posted, no more in order to avoid trolling/confusion
What about making it like the comments on YouTube? If anyone isn't familiar with YouTube, basically if you edit a comment/reply, it will say (edited) beside the time you commented/replied, which is beside your name.

If above is too confusing, it looks something like this:

{Your name} 1 month ago (edited)
{The actual comment}

SAFollis

Trusted Member
What about making it like the comments on YouTube? If anyone isn't familiar with YouTube, basically if you edit a comment/reply, it will say (edited) beside the time you commented/replied, which is beside your name.

If above is too confusing, it looks something like this:

{Your name} 1 month ago (edited)
{The actual comment}
upload_2016-6-7_9-14-32.png

Pretty sure that shows on pms too, but for example:

"Hey I'll give you sponsor rank if you get me tribute!"
*gets tribute*
*edits post to: "Hey can I please have tribute? :c"*
"Can I have sponsor?"
"What do you mean?"
"You said I could have sponsor if I gave you tribute..."
"No I didn't...."

Zelistra

Trusted Member
View attachment 12753
Pretty sure that shows on pms too, but for example:

"Hey I'll give you sponsor rank if you get me tribute!"
*gets tribute*
*edits post to: "Hey can I please have tribute? :c"*
"Can I have sponsor?"
"What do you mean?"
"You said I could have sponsor if I gave you tribute..."
"No I didn't...."
Oh lel didn't know that. But it doesn't show on threads right? I just wish it could show everywhere (threads, profile posts, etc) just like YouTube :p