• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Dropper Server

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I think the Server would be much more better with a Dropper Server which has custom levels made by the Happy HG Build Team! Not only are Droppers fun but it also shows off the incredible builds the Build Team can create! Other players also have a new build to apply for. For example, if they're only good at building dropper levels, this is the key Server for them! The Dropper is basically a giant drop whilst dodging different obstacles during the way whilst trying to reach the water or webs at the bottom of the map! =D

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Droppers are pretty cool. But would including a dropper server really increase the happy HG community?
Personally I think there should just be a Dropper map in parkour.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice idea! Dropper 1 and 2 maps, (And potentially other dropper maps made by the community and the build team), will be added to Parkour Server soon!
Thanks for your suggestion

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Droppers are pretty cool. But would including a dropper server really increase the happy HG community?
Personally I think there should just be a Dropper map in parkour.
A Dropper map in the Parkour Server is a good idea. But for me, it's not really Parkour. I think it would be much better if a new Server was added, where you get a compass too like the parkour server and you can teleport to different dropper levels. And once again, some levels can be for different ranks and most of them for default. I just thought it would be more professional and less confusing for the players if Zainos just added in a new server. =)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
A Dropper map in the Parkour Server is a good idea. But for me, it's not really Parkour. I think it would be much better if a new Server was added, where you get a compass too like the parkour server and you can teleport to different dropper levels. And once again, some levels can be for different ranks and most of them for default. I just thought it would be more professional and less confusing for the players if Zainos just added in a new server. =)
no need, plus dropper is considered a type of parkour