• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Do you want to be able to have 64 friends on /f?

Do you want to be able to have 64 friends on /f?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Not really

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Could work, does need some adjustments.

+10 - $5
+25 = $10
+50 - $20
INF - $40

Prices shouldn't be too high to be adding more internet buddies.
I completely disagree..

There should be NO infinite.. As saf said,
Friends = more bytes used = more space needed for server = more money needed
Think about this.. If about 40% of the server has a rank that costs more than $40, and about 20%-25% of the server have MJ, than that means like 40+ people would buy infinite friends causing the server to lag a lot unless zainos buyz more storage on friends. Besides, some people are just that STUPID that if they had infinite friends, when they did /f they would have to log out, check their logs, and see which friend is online and offline!

Also, even if we removed infinite, than someone would buy like 30 +10s and once again, lag the server and maybe even crash it by doing /f because once again, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT STUPID!

I think this is a big waste of time and money for both zainos and everyone who wants to buy more friends.

Svh

I completely disagree..

There should be NO infinite.. As saf said,

Think about this.. If about 40% of the server has a rank that costs more than $40, and about 20%-25% of the server have MJ, than that means like 40+ people would buy infinite friends causing the server to lag a lot unless zainos buyz more storage on friends. Besides, some people are just that STUPID that if they had infinite friends, when they did /f they would have to log out, check their logs, and see which friend is online and offline!

Also, even if we removed infinite, than someone would buy like 30 +10s and once again, lag the server and maybe even crash it by doing /f because once again, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT STUPID!

I think this is a big waste of time and money for both zainos and everyone who wants to buy more friends.

Have you ever owned a server, matey?
I believe Zainos had bought a big package deal for the server.
Creative is still up and 100+ people go on that and build something huge everyday.
I don't think adding small features add gb's to the capacity.

tl;dr: you are wrong

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Creative is still up and 100+ people go on that and build something huge everyday.

Actually, no i am not. Lets say someone bought infinite and was trying to friend everyone on the server. If they had friended about 75% of people who go on the server daily, than everytime they do /f or when someone switches gamemodes, it could literally crash the server.

Svh

Actually, no i am not. Lets say someone bought infinite and was trying to friend everyone on the server. If they had friended about 75% of people who go on the server daily, than everytime they do /f or when someone switches gamemodes, it could literally crash the server.

Have you ever been on the server that has the word "plex" in it?
You could friend bunches of people, lmao.
Your argument is invalid.
Adjustments can be made.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Adjustments can be made.
Well, does that "other server" have every single thing your friend does in chat? Do you know how much storage that would cost?

Also, that "other server" spends like $1000 per month and gain like $2000 per month, so i would not even bring up this "other server"

Svh

Well, does that "other server" have every single thing your friend does in chat? Do you know how much storage that would cost?

Also, that "other server" spends like $1000 per month and gain like $2000 per month, so i would not even bring up this "other server"

Yep, it shows whenever your friend comes online.

I believe Zainos does make a reasonable profit from this server. Enough to add more features and keep the server alive every month.

iiMatt52

Adjustments can be made.
Lmao, comparing that server to HHGN is one of the most clueless things i have ever read.. A server that size makes thousands of dollars, not a valid comparison to HHGN.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Yep, it shows whenever your friend comes online.

I believe Zainos does make a reasonable profit from this server. Enough to add more features and keep the server alive every month.
1. Does it say it in CHAT? You have to literally do /f to see if your friend is online
2. I know he makes a "reasonable profit" and that he can get stuff for the server, but this is WAY to much!

Also, you are going a little insane over this.. You joined forums for the giveaway OBVIOUSLY, and you have 33 msgs.. Im pretty sure 50% of them are on this thread and 50% of them are commenting on your status.

Svh

Lmao, comparing that server to HHGN is one of the most clueless things i have ever read.. A server that size makes thousands of dollars, not a valid comparison to HHGN.

All I'm saying, is that adding small features wouldn't affect too much.

Svh

1. Does it say it in CHAT? You have to literally do /f to see if your friend is online
2. I know he makes a "reasonable profit" and that he can get stuff for the server, but this is WAY to much!

Also, you are going a little insane over this.. You joined forums for the giveaway OBVIOUSLY, and you have 33 msgs.. Im pretty sure 50% of them are on this thread and 50% of them are commenting on your status.

How does my "msgs" have to do anything with this.

And yes, it does say it in CHAT.

Xist_

It's not a big feature either. Think about that.

Its a big feature. Sorry buddy but you've lost this one McPro is completely right this would cost a lot of money even tho Zainos makes a decent amount of money i don't think spending it all on so people can have more friends is the best way to go and it will most likly have 0 effect of the server growing.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Its a big feature. Sorry buddy but you've lost this one McPro is completely right this would cost a lot of money even tho Zainos makes a decent amount of money i don't think spending it all on so people can have more friends is the best way to go and it will most likly have 0 effect of the server growing.
Thank you!

SAFollis

Trusted Member

Sorry but, in this case, he's actually right.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I get about 4 friend requests whenever I join pvp or sg. U know what I tell them? My list is full. All u have to do is tell them my list is full. U don't need to friend ever person u talk too.
But when my friend list isn't full? I can't lie .-.
So something like this?
+10 = $5
+25 = $10
+50 = $30
Infinite = $50
I don't think you should be able to have infinite friends, if the friend list on HHG stays in chat, because the chat has a limit! It can't be more than idk but a number of lines... Plus if you have 1k friends it will take forever to scroll up to the top.

Last edited: