• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Do you want to be able to have 64 friends on /f?

Do you want to be able to have 64 friends on /f?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Not really

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well I know 48 is a lot, but my friend list seems to be always full, does anyone else want to be able to have 64 friends on /f?

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Yes because I get like 1 or 2 friend requests a day. Its annoying. Very. I never accept then, but if you could have 64, I might accept nice people I like who send one

brandon2002

48 is actually a very big amount. I suggest you keep the best of best friends on your list. You have to learn to be wise, you can't be friends with 'everyone', and not many are genuine and sincere. Hunt for the good players :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Only person I know with 48 is MajorReece.
My friend list is always full :(

48 is actually a very big amount. I suggest you keep the best of best friends on your list. You have to learn to be wise, you can't be friends with 'everyone', and not many are genuine and sincere. Hunt for the good players :)
True, first I deleted some and kept my best friends, but I keep getting more and more friends and they're all so nice and I can't delete anymore :(

I don't even think there should be a limit, imo
That's not a good idea since there is even a limit for your chat box! Say if you have too much friends you can't even scroll up to the very top of your friend list...

ParadoxTaco

Why.... Do you really need to friend 1/8 of the server? I have around 20 friends... 3 who no longer use the server... And afew im not sure why im friended with.... If you really need 64... Then choose your friends more wisely, Cause I honestly dont see the need :/

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Why.... Do you really need to friend 1/8 of the server? I have around 20 friends... 3 who no longer use the server... And afew im not sure why im friended with.... If you really need 64... Then choose your friends more wisely, Cause I honestly dont see the need :/
Well some people want to be able to have more friends, plus just look at the votes... Most people want to be able to have 64 friends :p

Tuut

Trusted Member
Idk why people dont understand this. You don't have to add everyone. Just because you dont add them does not mean your not their friend. Smh

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Idk why people dont understand this. You don't have to add everyone. Just because you dont add them does not mean your not their friend. Smh
True... But whoever I delete will ask me why .-. so I don't delete friends anymore and if I don't accept requests they also ask why

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think a determinate question would be:

If you were able to buy 10 extra friends at the store for $5, would you?

Nonze

I get about 4 friend requests whenever I join pvp or sg. U know what I tell them? My list is full. All u have to do is tell them my list is full. U don't need to friend ever person u talk too.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Or... You could just make friends lists infinite perhaps rather than suggesting to have more, that way you could have as many or as less as you want to have.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Friends = more bytes used = more space needed for server = more money needed

(lenny) even if it's only like 1 cent more.
I think you should have higher ranks = higher friends limit and you can buy extra friend slots (like 5 dollars = +20 friends, +10 = $50)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Friends = more bytes used = more space needed for server = more money needed

(lenny) even if it's only like 1 cent more.
I think you should have higher ranks = higher friends limit and you can buy extra friend slots (like 5 dollars = +20 friends, +10 = $50)
So something like this?
+10 = $5
+25 = $10
+50 = $30
Infinite = $50