• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

DNICE's SIGNATURE SHOP

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
masterfireheart said:
I Don't Need One, Mine Is Already Super Bossome :) (Awesome+Boss)

EDIT: Although, It COULD Use A Bit Upgrading! If You Did That It Would Be AWESOME! All I Need You To Do Is Say Something Like SUPAHFUNWORLD! Include "A Minecraft Amusement Park Made By: Masterfireheart!" And Say Stuff Like "Rides!" "Secrets!" And "FUN!" After That, You Can Go Crazy With The Color Or Animation, Etc. Surprise Me.. :)
Lol old post. I already got an animator to make me one.

nickbball

michaelthekid could you make me one it just has to have nickbball somewhere on it and btw I love rainbow :)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Here you go!

I guess it's not the best but I can make a better one if you like ;) Before you say anything I love making designs so it's not a problem to me at all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Logo for nickbball.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 265

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Unless more rainbowish:

I prefer the first one but your choice :)

Attachments

• coollogo_com-126601730.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 326

nickbball

it might be fun for you and I wish I knew how but.......Thank you so much you are da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
you need the link then put it between the
img] in your signature (without the star)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
nickbball said:
it might be fun for you and I wish I knew how but.......Thank you so much you are da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks by the way