• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Disguise feature for sponsor and up

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
My suggestion has already been answered.... but if u reallyyy reallyyyy realllyy want to know I'd be kinda satisfied and annoyed at the same time does that answer ur question?
Lol sorry but are you sponsor just wondering ? You are k. It's completely stupid it's just for your own best to have this command for sponsors too ... If you really want to disguise then buy Mj

ParadoxTaco

Okay i understand but mockingjay costs $100 for a reason. It is for mockingjay only and thats it. As mentioned before this was already a thread and it was denied... also lowering it down 3 ranks it way to much... if anything it would be lowered to mabye capitol... peacer keeper is a big mabye... sponsor you paid $2o bucks and you get your 20 bucks worth of kits,coins, etc. And the fact you reccomended sponsor because your sponsor is just greedy... your basically posting this thread or suggestion for your own personal use. sure, other sponors would get it but you really are not focusing on them, just yourself

andrew louie

Okay i understand but mockingjay costs $100 for a reason. It is for mockingjay only and thats it. As mentioned before this was already a thread and it was denied... also lowering it down 3 ranks it way to much... if anything it would be lowered to mabye capitol... peacer keeper is a big mabye... sponsor you paid $2o bucks and you get your 20 bucks worth of kits,coins, etc. And the fact you reccomended sponsor because your sponsor is just greedy... your basically posting this thread or suggestion for your own personal use. sure, other sponors would get it but you really are not focusing on them, just yourself
100$ for des guise, Maybe you being greedy

_Bach_

Retired Staff
My suggestion has already been answered....

This was a suggestion, so people are welcome to hash out various possibilities until Zainos either accepts or declines the option. As long as people remain on topic and are following forums rules, there is no reason to lock the thread :p

Nonze

U dont need to call me greedy.... all I did was suggest something but I do understand what ur saying maybe I'll buy another rank

Majorconnor10

My suggestion has already been answered.... but if u reallyyy reallyyyy realllyy want to know I'd be kinda satisfied and annoyed at the same time does that answer ur question?

So you just want it to be sponsor up just cause you're sponsor, so you would be annoyed because you don't have peacekeeper.

Lol sorry but are you sponsor just wondering ? You are k. It's completely stupid it's just for your own best to have this command for sponsors too ... If you really want to disguise then buy Mj

EXACTLY

U dont need to call me greedy.... all I did was suggest something but I do understand what ur saying maybe I'll buy another rank

Yes we do need to call you greedy, because that's EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE if you only want YOUR RANK.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Wait what am I reading. OF COURSE HE WANTS IT TO BE HIS RANK. Omg I would do the same like what, why would I suggest something I wouldn't be able to use?? No need to call him greedy lol, it was worth a shot. And this has nothing to do with the subject pls stay on topic

On topic, I don't think it should be lowered since you do pay $100 for MJ, it's supposed to be more OP. On the other hand I agree with xEmily like, even if I'm Mockingjay I never use this feature even though I get targeted.

Nonze

Wait what am I reading. OF COURSE HE WANTS IT TO BE HIS RANK. Omg I would do the same like what, why would I suggest something I wouldn't be able to use?? No need to call him greedy lol, it was worth a shot. And this has nothing to do with the subject pls stay on topic

On topic, I don't think it should be lowered since you do pay $100 for MJ, it's supposed to be more OP. On the other hand I agree with xEmily like, even if I'm Mockingjay I never use this feature even though I get targeted.
At least someone is being reasonable

Nonze

So you just want it to be sponsor up just cause you're sponsor, so you would be annoyed because you don't have peacekeeper.

EXACTLY

Yes we do need to call you greedy, because that's EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE if you only want YOUR RANK.
This has got to be off topic by now calling me greedy for making a suggestion u coulda just said no I disagree but u had to start an arguement dude if u don't like what I'm saying then get off my thread it's simple

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
This has got to be off topic by now calling me greedy for making a suggestion u coulda just said no I disagree but u had to start an arguement dude if u don't like what I'm saying then get off my thread it's simple
Your thread hah lol maybe you made it but everyone can respond on it if you not are breaking the rules..

Well I already said my opinion and there have been threads before this with the answer no so..

Majorconnor10

How is it off topic. If I wanted a feature I couldn't get, I would decide what rank would be the most fair, not just my rank. If you really did decide that your rank plus is fair and didn't just do it for yourself, then fine. But don't be too selfish. Think what would be fair.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Actually, the rank Sponsor is the mid-way rank, of not being too expensive but having good enough perks, so it actually makes sense, even tho I still believe it should stay Mockingjay

Nonze

How is it off topic. If I wanted a feature I couldn't get, I would decide what rank would be the most fair, not just my rank. If you really did decide that your rank plus is fair and didn't just do it for yourself, then fine. But don't be too selfish. Think what would be fair.
Yeah I don't even care anymore I suggested sponsor rank because I wanted to use it might have been a little selfish but get over it and in my opinion maybe not others insulting people IS OFF TOPIC

Trenly

Admin
Admin
He was simply asking the motive behind why you would wish it to be sponsor+, which is completely on topic. And furthermore, he was saying that if sponsor+ wasn't fair, that maybe it should be a different rank. He may have been rude, but he was on topic.

I personally believe that this feature is underused, and should be moved to Capitol+

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
He was simply asking the motive behind why you would wish it to be sponsor+, which is completely on topic. And furthermore, he was saying that if sponsor+ wasn't fair, that maybe it should be a different rank. He may have been rude, but he was on topic.

I personally believe that this feature is underused, and should be moved to Capitol+
I like Capitol+ YAZ it should be that ... Heh :D

Majorconnor10

Yeah I don't even care anymore I suggested sponsor rank because I wanted to use it might have been a little selfish but get over it and in my opinion maybe not others insulting people IS OFF TOPIC

I wasn't insulting you, I was questioning your reasoning.

iiCrunch

Welp I know I'm pretty late to point this out but of course he would go for his rank. Why would I try to post a thread for a feature that I can't use .