• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Disguise feature for sponsor and up

Nonze

Lately I think since targeting with a weapon off spawn has been a problem. I think the disguise feature should be added for sponsor and up just my opinion.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Nobody really targets anybody, they get a weapon and go for someone at mid. This is one of the reasons I do not go to mid in SG, if you do, then that's your fault for going to mid.

Nonze

Nobody really targets anybody, they get a weapon and go for someone at mid. This is one of the reasons I do not go to mid in SG, if you do, then that's your fault for going to mid.
Yeah but some people don't like other people so they buy weapons off spawn it's not just random people its people I know who dislike me. They don't go for spawn they just follow certain people

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Yeah but some people don't like other people so they buy weapons off spawn it's not just random people its people I know who dislike me. They don't go for spawn they just follow certain people
Well, if sponsers and up get /dis, it'd be kinda unfair because then pretty much a third of the lobby would be in /d. Honestly, I never use /d, I just play sg as I am. Mockingjay lyfe c;

Nonze

Well, if sponsers and up get /dis, it'd be kinda unfair because then pretty much a third of the lobby would be in /d. Honestly, I never use /d, I just play sg as I am. Mockingjay lyfe c;
OK I guess that makes sense but... just because ur a sponsor doesn't automatically mean they're going to use /d so it's not gonna be a third of theach lobby not everyone gets targeted just certain amount to people

iiCrunch

all i can really say is "i agree" , i actually made a thread (questions thread) like this asking if targeting have consequences. So i think the disguise feature for sponsor and up is a good idea

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
all i can really say is "i agree" , i actually made a thread (questions thread) like this asking if targeting have consequences. So i think the disguise feature for sponsor and up is a good idea
Still, staff most likely will not add this.

Unitus

Retired Staff
The disguise feature is left for Mockingjay only so that it doesn't get abused, my rank on the server is Sponsor and I still do not believe it should be downgraded, want to get rid of a targeter? Buy a weapon and target them back, if they kill you, then you are just not good at pvp :/

Nonze

The disguise feature is left for Mockingjay only so that it doesn't get abused, my rank on the server is Sponsor and I still do not believe it should be downgraded, want to get rid of a targeter? Buy a weapon and target them back, if they kill you, then you are just not good at pvp :/

I do buy a weapon and I do kill them :/ it just gets annoying but I do understand what ur saying

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would like to point out that it was suggested before that the ranks allowed to use /d be changed. The previous suggestion was for career, but ultimately it was decided that /d would stay with Mockingjay+. Not that things may have changed since then, but it is unlikely.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Your getting off subject ur not helping in any way good bye
That was in subject, as it was suggesting that staff make this perk for Peacekeeper+

I will agree that your suggestion has most likely been answered, and that a staff should lock it at your request. _Bach_

Nootch

Trusted Member
I just have a question I don't understand.
How would it be abused, and how is it too over powered to be Mockingjay only? All you're doing is changing your skin and user for like 30 seconds maybe less?

Not trying to be rude or stuck up, it's a sincere question

Nonze

I'm not getting off subject, answer my question, how would you react if they made it peacekeeper and up.
My suggestion has already been answered.... but if u reallyyy reallyyyy realllyy want to know I'd be kinda satisfied and annoyed at the same time does that answer ur question?