• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP DELETE THE BLACK MAMBA KIT!

Should the black mamba kit be deleted?

• Total voters

Saspurilla

Okay. This is a rant. And I.
Have.
Had.
IT.
The player, ENDER_OWL_09 thinks she's so good at soup PvP just because she has the black mamba kit and she jumps away from us 24/7.

She gets super low on health, then jumps away. And then she mocks us, and tells us that we are noobs, even though she doesn't know how to play the game, and all she does is jump away from us, so we can't even get the kill. but guess what? That is not my point. I SAY THAT THE BLACK MAMBA KIT SHOULD BE DELETED. It just causes me so much rage, AND IT'S SO ANNOYING!! PLEASE, I beg of you, developers.

GET
RID
OF
THIS
KIT.

THANK YOU.

javathor

OKAY. THIS IS A RANT. AND I.
HAVE.
HAD.
IT.

THIS STUPID LITTLE FRICKING NOOB, ENDER_OWL_09 THINKS SHE'S SO GOOD AT SOUP PVP JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS THE BLACK MAMBA KIT AND SHE JUMPS AWAY FROM US 24/7.

SHE GETS SUPER LOW ON HEALTH, THEN JUMPS AWAY LIKE A LITTLE WIMP. AND THEN SHE MOCKS US, AND TELLS US THAT WE ARE NOOBS, EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME, AND ALL SHE DOES IS JUMP AWAY FROM US, SO WE CAN'T EVEN GET THE KILL. BUT GUESS WHAT? THAT IS NOT MY POINT. I SAY THAT THE BLACK MAMBA KIT SHOULD BE DELETED. IT JUST CAUSES ME SO MUCH RAGE, AND IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, DEVELOPERS.

GET
RID
OF
THIS
KIT.

THANK YOU.
i dont think Black Mamba kit should be removed because it is a good for leaping and damage like its not a wimp who runs away they just go away and heal

touh

Trusted Member
i dont think Black Mamba kit should be removed because it is a good for leaping and damage like its not a wimp who runs away they just go away and heal

Anyways, most people that have even a small tad of skill should be able to kill BM with Warrior.

MineJam

Retired Staff
The Black Mamba is hard to kill. I even have trouble killing them in warrior. There was only one time where I killed one naked.
To be honest, I don't think it should be removed but I do think it should be warped. Like maybe a sharp 2 or even 1 instead of sharp 4.
When I first joined the server as a noob, I know I left in rages because of that kit. And I can bet that other people do to. Don't remove it, warp it.

#WarpBlackMamba

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
In my opinion, Reaper should be un-nerfed, Demoman should be buffed, Mamba should lose the jump boost, Bow kits should be buffed, and Storm should have his own kit named after him, because im awesome and im a storm, so that makes sense ;). The Last Part is a joke, but the new pvp arena update is nice, next update should be tweaks to the current kits, and new arenas of course are on the agenda.

MineJam

Retired Staff
In my opinion, Reaper should be un-nerfed, Demoman should be buffed, Mamba should lose the jump boost, Bow kits should be buffed, and Storm should have his own kit named after him, because im awesome and im a storm, so that makes sense ;). The Last Part is a joke, but the new pvp arena update is nice, next update should be tweaks to the current kits, and new arenas of course are on the agenda.
Black Mamba loosing jump boost would make it even more op in my opinion. It loosing jump boost means op crits are being put on the table.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This has been suggested multiple times before. I personally do not feel that it needs a nerf or to be removed; I almost never use the kit, because I prefer kits that can easily kill it.

One of the threads that sticks in my memory would be this one: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/about-kits-in-general.12984/

Specifically the few posts where I say things like:
Mario and Black mamba can be easily countered by anyone who has a little skill with a bow. Fighter is a good kit to combat both of them

BlackMamba is not my favorite kit, not by a long stretch. While it can easily take out warriors, archers, and many other kits; it can in turn be easily taken out. Fighter, Mario, BlackMamba, ShadowSniper, Katniss, FireBender, DemoMan, and others are quite adept at taking out a BlackMamba

Mario is a little OP, I will not deny that; however, there again it has its weaknesses. It easily falls to Shadow, Firebender, Katniss, Sniper, DemoMan, BlackMamba, Assasin, and a few others.

I think, that with all the previous suggestions to nerd these two kits and them not having been nerfed; i think it would be pretty safe to assume that he doesn't think they need to be nerfed

Fu3rza

the reason they nerfed Grim reaper was because of the bug, it did WAYYYYY too much damage, grim could 3 shot a warrior and maybe a black mamba

Trenly

Admin
Admin
the reason they nerfed Grim reaper was because of the bug, it did WAYYYYY too much damage, grim could 3 shot a warrior and maybe a black mamba
The bug was that items other than the primary weapon did just as much damage as the weapon. I believe that was fixed though

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Melee From sword kits are far better then any bow kit on the server. The bow kits simply don't do enough damage to average-good soupers who use any moderate or strong kit on the Kitpvp server. God, Fighter, Old grim reaper, and Dragon are the best kits to fight BM. I don't know enough about Firebender but any bow kit is easily beatable with Mamba.

Edit: I support in keeping BM, I believe some kits could use a little tweaking. The new kits btw are very powerful but expensive, im sure 4 out of the new 6 could kill BM easily.

Fu3rza

The bug was that items other than the primary weapon did just as much damage as the weapon. I believe that was fixed though
the bug still exists, it wasn't fixed, the nerf was lowering the sharpness on the scythe so it couldn't murder players instantly

MineJam

Retired Staff
Melee From sword kits are far better then any bow kit on the server. The bow kits simply don't do enough damage to average-good soupers who use any moderate or strong kit on the Kitpvp server. God, Fighter, Old grim reaper, and Dragon are the best kits to fight BM. I don't know enough about Firebender but any bow kit is easily beatable with Mamba.

Edit: I support in keeping BM, I believe some kits could use a little tweaking. The new kits btw are very powerful but expensive, im sure 4 out of the new 6 could kill BM easily.
Doesn't do much good in them being expensive when people have unlimited coins.

Saspurilla

Well the thing is, they DO basically run away to go and heal. And it's outrageous. I still think either this kit should have the jump boost deleted (because that's the thing that bothers me the most) or just get rid of the kit entirely.

¯\_ ■ ͟ʖ ■ _/¯

AlphaQUp

Although it may be easy to kill a bad BM, I have had experience fighting Ender_Owl. As stated above, when she gets low, she jumps up and pearls away so you can't hit her. I've tried countering her with mario (fire damage tick affects jump boost), but she leaps into the water and pearls out. It is nearly impossible to kill one, when they have so many tactics to run away.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I don't play pvp much, but when I do, I always see black mambas running away and being annoying. I suggest taking the jump boost away, I mean why does it even have a jump boost?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If you take away the jump boost it becomes insanely easy for them to get crits. It also makes it easier for them to pearl.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
right when i saw this thread, NO WAY JULIO!! I HAVE INFINITE KILLS AND I BOUGHT THAT KIT WITH MY SISTER'S (i mean my ( ͡°ᴥ ͡°)) MONEY!!! keep bm plz it is my 3rd fav kit

1. herobrine
2. link
3. bm <3

i should do a video on that.. TOP 3 KIT PVP KITS! Coming in at #3, we have black mamba! This kit has jump boost, ender pearls, and great melee damge!

Anyways, I <3 bm

javathor

Well the thing is, they DO basically run away to go and heal. And it's outrageous. I still think either this kit should have the jump boost deleted (because that's the thing that bothers me the most) or just get rid of the kit entirely.

¯\_ ■ ͟ʖ ■ _/¯
ya i think that a little because their jump boost is really high so they should decrease it a little or remove it

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
ya i think that a little because their jump boost is really high so they should decrease it a little or remove it
nah! the jump boost aint high at all.

this thread was probably made by someone who doesnt have enough coins for black mamba

if anything, they should nerf herobrine or link, for they r the most op!

Saspurilla

nah! the jump boost aint high at all.

this thread was probably made by someone who doesnt have enough coins for black mamba

if anything, they should nerf herobrine or link, for they r the most op!
The jump boost is high enough for wimps to jump onto trees to hide from us to heal.

ImTea

Retired Staff
This has been suggested multiple times before. I personally do not feel that it needs a nerf or to be removed; I almost never use the kit, because I prefer kits that can easily kill it.

One of the threads that sticks in my memory would be this one: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/about-kits-in-general.12984/

Specifically the few posts where I say things like:
Why u do dis. I was forum noop. Now I am a more experienced noop. Kthnxbai.

I'm my opinion the sword should be a tad bit nerfed. Just like sharp 2-3. Noting major

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
a black mamba, is a black mamba. just like how a zainos, is a potato.

black mamba is staying so deal with it (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

javathor

a black mamba, is a black mamba. just like how a zainos, is a potato.

black mamba is staying so deal with it (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
ok then
but we dont know if they might remove it in the future or keep it
i actually say keep it now

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff

*cough cough* katniss kit is pretty OP to use against black mamba, patience is all you need.

The main point of being black mamba is that you are acrobatic, very good at acrobatics having the ability to get to places far up and the whole idea of the enderpearl, I'd say it's getting from one place to another very quickly (heh I imagine the pokemon move acrobatics is flying type and the animation etc :p) Anyway I highly doubt in my mind it'll get changed, kits can go against other kits; other kits have enderpearls etc; poison and fire can be really effective.

And u know that how?
I'm saying the chances may be high on it staying, there is more votes on keeping the kit than getting rid of it completely. In my opinion the nerfing is not necessary. There are cheap kits besides warrior too. Remember if you're complaining about coins everyone can get them; voting is also a great way to get them too other than killing your opponents. (And buying them ;))