• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

||~deku Scrubz~||

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Welcome, people of all of Woodfall, Snowhead, Ikana Valley, and Great Bay, and even Earth! I am DekuScrubs, the leader of all Dekus. Just in case you don't know what a Deku is, I will provide the link to what a Deku is below.
This team consists of all of the people who LOVE PvP.
However, this team is special!
YOU DON'T NEED SKYPE TO JOIN! However, you DO need to have played Majora's Mask.
If you don't know what that game is, give me proof you haven't played it, and I will give you a test
on what you learned about Dekus.
If you DID play Majora's Mask, this special quiz awaits!
There are 5 questions, each for every area in Termina.
Here are the questions!

1: What is the name of the man who was transformed into a boy and has purple hair?
2: How many guards are guarding the Woodfall Palace gate?
3: What is the name of the Goron who died and gave you the Goron mask?
4: What instrument does Mikau play?
5: What song gets rid of curses?

DO NOT SAY THE ANSWERS IN THIS POST! Make a conversation with me and tell me the answers there.

If you don't know any of these even though you've played Majora's Mask, that's ok!
Just tell me why you want to join,
what your normal FPS is,
and how much you can play MC every day.

So, all of Termina and Earth,
MAY THE DEKU SCRUBS BLESS YOU (Only if you sneezed)
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Deku

Jnitz

Welcome, people of all of Woodfall, Snowhead, Ikana Valley, and Great Bay, and even Earth! I am DekuScrubs, the leader of all Dekus. Just in case you don't know what a Deku is, I will provide the link to what a Deku is below.
YOU DON'T NEED SKYPE TO JOIN! However, you DO need to have played Majora's Mask.
If you don't know what that game is, give me proof you haven't played it, and I will give you a test
Here are the questions!

1: What is the name of the man who was transformed into a boy and has purple hair?

DO NOT SAY THE ANSWERS IN THIS POST! Make a conversation with me and tell me the answers there.

If you don't know any of these even though you've played Majora's Mask, that's ok!
what your normal FPS is,

What's Majora's Mask?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
What's Majora's Mask?
Only the weirdest game ever.
Summary:
A moon crashes into a planet. You have to stop it in 3 days.
Either way, it'd do nothing... (The earth's moon is a quadrillion times--literally--more massive. And it moves at like 3 feet an hour xD so it'd do no impact at all)

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
Here are the questions!

what your normal FPS is,

What??

aesome_crafter

I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA especially SKYWARD SWORD (its my favourite gaming franchise) however *comma* (lol) I am not going to join but still i will make a conversation with u aboit the awnsers later mabye if I remember.

aesome_crafter

I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA especially SKYWARD SWORD (its my favourite gaming franchise) however *comma* (lol) I am not going to join but still i will make a conversation with u aboit the awnsers later mabye if I remember.
And anyway I cant because I have never played It however, I have watched lets plays of it and I know the (extremley sad and spooky) story.