• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Custom Texture Pack Giveaway

iiCrunch

So i learned how to make texture packs off Photoshop a while ago and making private packs for myself and a couple of friends got a bit uninteresting. So i will make someone their OWN TEXTURE PACK. The rules for entering are simple, all you do you do is comment

EXAMPLE
IGN- iiCrunch
Custom Color- Gray
Unique Qualities-make the enderpearl a pokeball, make the armor have a smiley face on it, make the arrows a banana, etc etc etc etc

There will be 2 winners, and for unique qualities you can make as much as you want. This giveaway will end in the May 3

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So i learned how to make texture packs off Photoshop a while ago and making private packs for myself and a couple of friends got a bit uninteresting. So i will make someone there OWN TEXTURE PACK. The rules for entering are simple, all you do you do is comment

EXAMPLE
IGN- iiCrunch
Custom Color- Gray
Unique Qualities-make the enderpearl a pokeball, make the armor have a smiley face on it, make the arrows a banana, etc etc etc etc

There will be 2 winners, and for unique qualities you can make as much as you want. This giveaway will end in the May 3
Ign-Trenly
Custom Color: Dark Gray
Unique Qalities: Photorealistic