• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative

Abby

Hi I made a build in creative and would like to make more to it but used all the space on the plot... is there any way I can bring my plot into a creative map of my own without rebuilding it by hand? Any help is big help thanks!

iwasakoala

Hi I made a build in creative and would like to make more to it but used all the space on the plot... is there any way I can bring my plot into a creative map of my own without rebuilding it by hand? Any help is big help thanks!
The main way you can do it is to buy a rank in store.happy-hg.com, But (as far as i can remember. i barely play minecraft anymore) you have to be Capitol+ to get access to the vip world in creative which allows you to have a bigger plot. Other than this i dont think there is another way

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I have access to world edit and can make a new plot above your original plot so you have more space to build on there...? Most people do that instead of looking for new plots to build on.
I know you don't know me but if you typed /p trust SamThePugMC I'll happily world edit a new plot for you above your original one. :)

joexxx6

The main way you can do it is to buy a rank in store.happy-hg.com, But (as far as i can remember. i barely play minecraft anymore) you have to be Capitol+ to get access to the vip world in creative which allows you to have a bigger plot. Other than this i dont think there is another way

This question has nothing to do with Ranks or VIP world, if you read the whole thing than you would know that Abby wants to move the plot to her own private server.

Ok now my suggestion:

My suggestion is instead of making it on a private server just make a super-flat single player creative world and play on that, you will have the entire world to build in! :)