• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Creative Plots (Hack?)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
In creative there has been a major exploit of these "Zaino Chestplates" (I'll add a screenshot) A major amount of users have them, I don't know if their banned or not, But. In my opinion it makes creative look bad since it shows that some hacks can bypass through the plugin(s). How some people acquired them is a big circle. I deleted all of them, but I wanted to bring this up just in case it gets out of hand
(Note: These 'hacked' items are only available through CREATIVE. I think weepcraft has a 'tab' for you to get it, I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with the new weepcraft terms.)
(Also, I have some info about this exploit, If you need it contact me via messages and/or in game.)

Attachments

• 2014-03-22_16.29.02.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 383

Handeril

This looks like the All-U-Want mod, I have it, and I screw around with it offline. Apparently, Zainos made the original OP items using it. (From what I've heard) Somehow, this person must've hacked it into 1.6.4. because ForgeModLoader was last updated in 1.6.4...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Dunno xD
But who cares, there is no PVP in creative...
PD: I never made that, I never used mods