• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Creative: Allowing plot request for spawn

brandon2002

While exploring other player's plots in creative, I have come across many surprisingly good plots. They really have a lot of potential, and it's really a shame that not all players can have a small look at them, and also admire..

There should be a system added, by which a player can 'request' for his/her plot to be moved to the plots near spawn.

It is going to show a gratitude for plots that had a lot of work behind the scenes.

The build team can accept/decline the requests, like they do it similarly for map submissions. This will not only benefit the plot owners and the community, but the server overall. New tourists that join the server at first, will be fascinated by the creativeness of ideas players of this server put in play to their plot. Their discovery at the creative hub might shock them.

Definitely, this will attract them even more, in fact it may boost their motiveness to build other things.

It is going to bring a lot of success to the server if we think about it in multiple directions.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
It would be fun if there's a top voted plot or something, like you can choose to visit plots that are rated 10/10, 9/10, etc. I would love that

Nonze

Nope I don't see the need for this there are many great plot many. It's just my opinion but I don't think the build team would have the time to accept or deny requests as there would be too much.