• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Crafting Table in Dm

MajorlyHacking

Okay so I was playing some Survival games and I had the materials to make a diamond sword in dm, so I looked around in every building for a crafting table. I don't know if I am blind, but I feel it is necessary for a crafting table in the new death match. Thank you for reading this suggestion.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I haven't seen one either and this makes it more important to craft during the game. But then again what if u get the supplies right before going to dm or in dm? I think one should be added.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Well, you may get the supplies like 30 seconds before dm and you aren't near a crafting table, so in my opinion, this is needed.
JUST HAPPENED TO ME! i literally killed every1 with my teammate except this 1 guy and had 7 diamonds, but dm started and there was no crafting table ._.

EDIT: i wonder if iiJam would let me build a new dm arena *lenny*

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
maybe i would actually win SG if we had a crafting table

But yeah, I think this is a good suggestion :p The other day I had two diamonds and it was 30 seconds before the deathmatch. I couldn't make my Diamond Sword because of no crafting table nearby