• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Convinced Of Hacking.

xVembz

I have been pvping for a while now and a lot of people r calling me out on hacks so here is the proof I don't hack. These r my files.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-06-06 14.53.07.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-06 14.53.07.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 240

iJosh

Retired Staff
I do not believe you hack but some people may think that you have just removed the file for the screenshot, and then placed it back in after the screenshot.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have been pvping for a while now and a lot of people r calling me out on hacks so here is the proof I don't hack. These r my files.
The files themselves aren't proof that you don't hack. But don't worry. Unless they have solid evidence that you are hacking, you won't be banned.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
To get good proof that you don't hack when someone says you hack take a screenshot in f3 mode. (It shows the version you are using)
But im sure you dont