• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Contest- Win A Rank Or Gadget!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Hey guys! I decided it might be fun to have a contest to find some great builders on HHG!

The winner of the contest will be able to use up to $5 to purchase anything in the HHG store! I'll pay for it :D

Send me screenshots of your build along with your In-Game Name. My email is BachVonLocke@gmail.com

1. Your build can be of anything you like, from a house to an entire map.
2. A World Download may be required if you are a finalist in the contest
3. You will be notified via PM on the forums if you have become a finalist, and if you have won.
4. The contest ENDS on June 24th, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. On June 25th, I will review the builds, and will send out notifications to the finalists (approx. top 5-10% of the submissions).

Notify your friends! This is an easy way to get free ranks or in game items and show your building skill! :D

Also, join the HHG Giveaway Event being put on by the Network! It's another great way to help the server out and get awesome rewards!

Comment Below if you Entered so everyone can see! :D

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Well since I am the only one doing this.... I made a perfect build :) .
EDIT: I read through and I saw that you email....
EDIT #2: Sorry Chris for reviving :(

7RbgQgq.png

ljLuzse.png

Pm2DG0Q.png

Pe88zk4.png

hT6jO3k.png

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Not done yet, at 2nd plot default
EDIT: Finished!
2015-06-22_19.35.52.png

Attachments

• 2015-06-22_17.32.27.png
    2015-06-22_17.32.27.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:

___Barney___

Oh okay yeah that WOULD be cool if someone got the gadget but I just saw this post today and Im too late too enter

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Only youtubers get all gadgets
Wrong! Admins, Owners, developers and anyone who buys them at our store too! Please don't comment if you aren't fully sure of what you are saying! You have been warned several times about this SAFollis

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Whoops. Totally forgot about this in all the craziness over the past weeks

I'll announce the winner this evening!!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I'll still take submissions if you want to join!
If you win, I may ask to see your build in either download or on creative! :)