• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Completion Rewards

Orestensibly

I honestly feel like players don't get enough of a reward for beating difficult parkour areas. Just getting an announcement on the chat one time doesn't seem like enough for players who have beaten a 23 stage parkour. There should be a piece of armor or something similar that is rewarded to players after beating a parkour map. That way, players could show off and compare their armor/achievements. The piece of armor rewarded would be unique. As an example, if you beat the final dungeon parkour, you would get a grey chestpiece. If you beat the blue parkour, you would maybe get a blue helmet. What do you guys think?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think that's a really cool idea :) various outfits or things for completing the whole parkour. :D
This is a very good idea :D

jawa888

I honestly feel like players don't get enough of a reward for beating difficult parkour areas. Just getting an announcement on the chat one time doesn't seem like enough for players who have beaten a 23 stage parkour. There should be a piece of armor or something similar that is rewarded to players after beating a parkour map. That way, players could show off and compare their armor/achievements. The piece of armor rewarded would be unique. As an example, if you beat the final dungeon parkour, you would get a grey chestpiece. If you beat the blue parkour, you would maybe get a blue helmet. What do you guys think?

already suggested something like this, got denied.