• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Completely 1.9??

mrTurtleGaming

I wondered to myself while playing today hmm will HHG go copletely 1.9?? I wondering that beacuse alot of servers are being updated. will go this far??

evoon

Trusted Member
I feel like one day, a long time from now (hopefully lel), that it will probably fully update. Just remember that they can turn off the hit delay and all of the pvp stuff that isn't liked, and u can still have all the cool 1.9 blocks to build with :)

Majorconnor10

HHG goes all 1.9: "PREPARE FOR THE RIOTS! PREPARE FOR THE RIOTS! LOCK YOUR HEAD SHOPS, THEY MAY BE LOOTED! HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIVES!"

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Omg if they do then I can't play on the server rip

So hopefully not .. But they'll probably do in the future lol

Majorconnor10

The aftermath of 1.9 conversion: "Breaking news! Sg and Kit pvp are holding creative and all of it's players hostage in order to get their demands! To bring back 1.8!"

Majorconnor10

meant wife? xD
unless you're polygamous.... o_O

It isn't directed to 1 person, it is to many, so yes, they hide their wives.

Like if you said to a group of people "Hey, hide your wife." That's just creepy, it makes it sound like they are sharing a wife...

Majorconnor10

After 1.9 conversion: "Breaking News! Mob arena massacre! Due to sucky pvp, the mob arena players couldn't hold off the mobs, every player was massacred!"

Nootch

Trusted Member
I heard they're planning to, but I don't think it'll be soon. Not many people are a fan of 1.9 anyways