• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Colored Tab

Zinex

I just think the staff should be focusing on other things. This idea is cool but not something you waste your time for.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I just think the staff should be focusing on other things. This idea is cool but not something you waste your time for.
This would take Zainos about 7.5 minutes to add. Especially since it is already partially implemented for mods in Hub.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I don't like this idea. The thing about staff being colored in tab is because they should be easy to notice.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well I have an idea ;p

Ok like me I'm Capitol and then it could be Ida_0611
And if there were any staffs on it could be like _Bach_

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Well I have an idea ;p

Ok like me I'm Capitol and then it could be Ida_0611
And if there were any staffs on it could be like _Bach_
Yes, it would be the color of their rank.
Staff
Mockingjay/Builder
Capitol
Peacekeeper
Sponsor
Career
Tribute

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Yes, it would be the color of their rank.
Staff
Mockingjay/Builder
Capitol
Peacekeeper
Sponsor
Career
Tribute
I don't see the point though, and also even if staff would still be more noticeable than the normal ranks, they would still be less noticeable than they are now. As I said, I don't see the point lmao

ParadoxTaco

The point, if im correct, is to show player ranks and such. Also you forgot youtuber. Which would be either above or below mockingjay. Staff would also be at the top in bold so that to see if any staff are on. Also it would make it more colorful.