• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Color Tower Parkour (Open for other name suggestions)

I know, I just submitted a parkour a few days ago, and it got declined, but I decided to try again! I kept the feed back you guys gave me in the last one, and came up with this! I'm open for suggestions of what changes I could make in this too, if you need it. This took me about 4-6 hours to make, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and hope that this improved from my last one.
The difficulty and length might not be completely accurate, but this is what I came up with:
Length: Medium
Difficulty: Hard
Checkpoints: 4
The name I'm not too sure of, the title is my current decision, but only because I can't think of anything else. If you have any suggestions, I'd be much obliged.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Seems a bit like the concept of rainbow

Needs more of a plotline i think

Still a bit underdetailed

Glowstone is a bad texture, I avoid it where possible

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This parkour is certainly better than your last submission. But seeing as we do already have Rainbow parkour, another colour based map may seem a bit odd.
I liked the start, but I didn't really understand it after that (in the black stained clay rooms) I agree with Trenly , this map would be better if it had a storyline.
This map isn't that bad, but it just needs to make more sense, and probably be longer.
So I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.

These are some pictures of the stuff I added. I also replaced the glowstone with sea lanterns, changed the name to just Tower Parkour, and added a few more sectors, except to go a bit more with the story, they're not colored. What should I do next?

Attachments

• Screenshot 1x.png
    Screenshot 1x.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Screenshot 4x.png
    Screenshot 4x.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot 7x.png
    Screenshot 7x.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Screenshot 3x.png
    Screenshot 3x.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Screenshot 9x.png
    Screenshot 9x.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
1. First of all, take out that foul language
2. Still lacks a little of detail
3. I still don't really like it.. I know Dungeon 8 is also similar to this, but THIS, this is different. I don't really like maps that go straight up that much.. This map would honestly look like 300x better if it wasnt so cramped and if it wasnt just straight up

iiJam

Yeah swearing ISN'T allowed on Happy HG!
But from the screenshots,, it's hard to see much. Could you please either make another video on the updated map, or attach a download link?
And could you please explain the plot line more?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
But from the screenshots,, it's hard to see much. Could you please either make another video on the updated map, or attach a download link?
AGREED! Btw, nice 300th msg :L

The storyline is also what is very confusing.. I have completely NO IDEA what is happening in it! Is it a normal parkour? Is it like Dreams Parkour where it's like a roleplay kinda thing? Is it about something specific? Explain.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like it! (Although decision to accept it is up to Jam). Also guys remember:
1- There isn't need to be storyline in a Parkour (Most of our Parkours doesn't have!), that's just optional and up to the Parkour Builder
2- I strongly disagree Jam, not only Rainbow should have colors, every Parkour builder is free to use any colors she/he wishes to build its Parkour. As long as they don't name it the same (Which isn't the case, as this is named "Tower Parkour" not "Rainbow Parkour"), it's fine if they use colors since it makes the Parkour prettier and more interesting, and it isn't the same plain boring color used everywhere...

Alrighty then, I won't be able to make the video 'till later, but I can try explaining the storyline:
One day, you wake up in a huge metal tower, with hardly any memory of the past. But you do know one thing: you need to get out. Later on through your journey, you meet a scientist named Fred, who doesn't seem to like you very much. He explains that you're in a test tower to test your abilities to the extreme, seeing how much more skilled you are than the average person. After you make the tower, you get teleported to another tower, where Ferd is desperate to kill you. He and the other scientists agreed that you have to die, you being to dangerous to be kept in public. He also finds out about the checkpoints, and scraps any checkpoint after the one your already at, due to it being "cheating" according to the scientists. Thankfully, you should be towards the end by that time. The main goal is to get out, find Fred, and get your revenge.

Also, I don't really remember putting any swear words in here, well, not swear words according to me anyway. Can you tell me which ones that you see in here?

Here's the video!
Also, sorry for the minimized screen, I forgot to set that to fullscreen in the OBS settings, the infinitelooper in the background is just for my background music.

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
i agreen Zainos the parkour should have and is better with no story line. it makes you use your amagination and other powers of your brain plus having no story line leads to a mysteryand in my opinion it makes the parkor more fun.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
and i very much like the fun facts and aspect of the arows on the signs in a rating i would give it a 7 out of 10

Last edited:

iiJam

Zainos has a good point. Not all parkours need a storyline. It's just my personal preference.
Good work on the parkour! Although the dialogue is a bit cringe worthy in places, and maybe a bit long.
As for the parkour itself. I really liked it in the tower. But afterwards when it tps you out of the tower. I think a better job could have been done of making it look like a science lab.
The parkour is pretty good. But I think the last few rooms (after its teleported you out of the tower) is dragging it down.
So I'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.