• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Collab on YT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Hello! As some of you may know–by some I mean like pretty much everyone cuz of my name–that I am a YouTuber! So basically, when I was looking at some other people's videos, I realized that most of the best videos, were with someone other than himself. So then I wanted to do a collab on HHG! All you have to do is comment or pm me your Skype Username on forums! :)

Requirements:

Optional Requirements:

-YT
-2School4Kool

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
Hello! As some of you may know–by some I mean like pretty much everyone cuz of my name–that I am a YouTuber! So basically, when I was looking at some other people's videos, I realized that most of the best videos, were with someone other than himself. So then I wanted to do a collab on HHG! All you have to do is comment or pm me your Skype Username on forums! :)

Requirements:

Optional Requirements:

-YT
-2School4Kool
I'd like to collab I think you have my skype. And you know what my YouTube channel is.

touh

Trusted Member
hurro earthling, my name on skype is beatboxter and i would like to join your clan. o wait, not a clan? ok whatever this is....

MineJam

Retired Staff
I'm revamping my YouTube channel and doing a couple videos with someone else would be great. Skype is CodyMan2000 And my channel name is MineJam

ItzJinx

Lol, MC_Pro we already started, but might as well put my stuff out here too :)
-Skype - χαυѕтιη/вℓυραт¢нут
Youtube - BluPatchYT

Status
Not open for further replies.