• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Clay Parkour

Should this map be added?

• Yup

• Maybe....

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BecomingIssie

Hi! I have made a parkour map on my second plot. To get there, do /p v IssieThePugMC 2 and fly up to the second layer.

If my map gets accepted. Can it be on the Void and the entrance that is there when you fly up, could you close that. ElegantSilence helped a little with the jumps but not much.

Name: Clay Parkour
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Medium
Checkpoints: 7

I am open for suggestions!

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
honestly, i dont like it.
1. contains very little detail..
2. seems like clouds parkour + dreams parkour
3. Im pretty sure that jam said that if u make a parkour that is plot sized and is just going around the plot and going up and up and up, then it is a lower chance of getting accepted! dreams got lucky..
4. the beginning is medium, the middle is extremely easy, the end is very hard

ParadoxTaco

honestly, i dont like it.
1. contains very little detail..
2. seems like clouds parkour + dreams parkour
3. Im pretty sure that jam said that if u make a parkour that is plot sized and is just going around the plot and going up and up and up, then it is a lower chance of getting accepted! dreams got lucky..
4. the beginning is medium, the middle is extremely easy, the end is very hard
But Mc, what is the median of Hard and Easy? medium... I learned that in science when I talked about Columbus. But yeah, the map could use work.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I agree with Mc_pro, this reminds me of Dreams parkour (the two stained glass rainbow things, and the type of Steined glass pane jumps)
The parkour seems crammed. The Thing about clouds parkour is that it isn't restricted to the box shape of the plots.
And if this parkour was surrounded by the void, don't you think the floating start and end rooms would look stenge and out of place?
The theme is good. And it defiantly has potential, but this map is just lacking detail.
So I'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.