• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Clans

Is this a good idea?

• DUH

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • .... No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

_Tanner

Maybe not add it on to KitPvP, don't ruin a good thing. But possibly a good idea for a different/new server.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I very much agree with what Trenly and Zinex have both been saying. This, I think, is not really what kit pvp is about. You can team with your friends, kill your enemies, have your squad, you could betray them if you wanted I guess xD It's all part of the gamemode. The classes, ecomony and coin system, and the ranks are all a part of what makes HHG have a good pvp server.

I think this idea, while cool, has essentially boiled down to wanting a /team command. Should we apply that to other gamemodes? Sg? Skywars? Every gamemode COULD have a /team command, but I personally dont think any gamemode really NEEDS that. Sure, it might be different, but I think that PVP with the team/solo structure as is is perfectly fine.

This idea is very different from the 2 v 2/3 v 3/4 v 4 idea proposed earlier. That idea wouldnt be teams in normal pvp but would be a private event between equal teams, very different from in the wide open dog eats dog world of the PVP arena :p