• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Clan Wars

Add Clan Battles to HHG?

• YES! Because...

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • NO! Because...

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
Clan wars are quite fun, like a legit 12v12 arena were rosters are given and all clan members are on skype and they fight each other as a group, this would be a super fun idea, if HHG adds this it would be so awesome, leave suggestions below!

Kaios

Retired Staff
I mean, not like clans that team up on people to kill them like SKy, Obey etc... like a clan system to actually make clan battles where 12v12 happen
That will just translate into more clans and that will translate into the non clan games and ruin the fun

Unitus

Retired Staff
I agree with Kaios. It will just make clans bigger and start new ones.
You guys don't get me... I really need to post an actual CLAN system not those pleb clans that all change their names to prefixes, but if I post it I will be banned for advertising probs

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Interested, I like the idea...
You guys don't get me... I really need to post an actual CLAN system not those pleb clans that all change their names to prefixes, but if I post it I will be banned for advertising probs
PM me and no ban