• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Claiming Plots/Banned Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce

I was wondering instead of only being able to do /plot auto in creative, could you make it so that you can do /plot claim to any plot that isn't claimed so you can build next to your friends plots. Also you have banned hoppers, not everyone uses them to create lag, I was trying to create an automatic banner shop (using hoppers and dispensers). If you could unban hoppers, or make it that you can only use a certain amount on one plot. Thank You

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
I was wondering instead of only being able to do /plot auto in creative, could you make it so that you can do /plot claim to any plot that isn't claimed so you can build next to your friends plots. Also you have banned hoppers, not everyone uses them to create lag, I was trying to create an automatic banner shop (using hoppers and dispensers). If you could unban hoppers, or make it that you can only use a certain amount on one plot. Thank You

I don't agree with hoppers being unbanned completely is a good idea because there would be people who would abuse them, but having a certain amount allowed on a plot is an alright idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.