• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Certain Block Limits

should there be a limit to certain blocks? Vote also for what a limit should be If u want a limit.

• Total voters

CxffeeBeanz

Hey Zainos and Other people of the server. I suggest that we debunk the item limits on things like hoppers, item frames, and other things in skyblock because people of bigger islands need more of these things, and so we cannot build what we need sometimes because theres a limit. I tried making a huge storage unit today and I can only place 30 item frames, which to me, seems a bit of a low number for item frames to be limited. Maybe if we can even add some so the limit is like 100 or something. Ty for reading this thread ppls <3

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I agree! With the fact that the update says that there was an improved server performance I think we could have a lot more mobs etc. ^.^

CxffeeBeanz

yeah but Duke at the same time they fixed ALOT of the lag issues as _smokescreen_ said so #changeurvote XD plus not too many people need THOUSANDS of blocks that cause lag plus its only their island that lags, so the benefits are there.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree! With the fact that the update says that there was an improved server performance I think we could have a lot more mobs etc. ^.^
There is no mob limit, as far as I know.

I think the only limits are on blocks like hoppers, item frames, paintings, etc

CxffeeBeanz

Trenly there is a mob limit on passives. Its a breed limit, and it doesnt allow you to have more than like 10 of every animal. (4 Kinds)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Trenly there is a mob limit on passives. Its a breed limit, and it doesnt allow you to have more than like 10 of every animal. (4 Kinds)
Zainos said:
The mob limits have been removed since our new performance update let us to handle islands with unlimited mobs without causing any lag at all! We have some entity limits however, which are the following:
  • HOPPER: 30
  • ITEM_FRAME: 30
  • SKULL: 50
  • PAINTING: 10