• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Cannot Log In

Every Time I Try To Log In I Get IO.NETTY.HANDLER.TIMEOUT.READTIMEOUTEXCEPTION EVERY SINGLE TIME NORMALLY CAUSED BY CORRUPTED CHUNKS AND I DONATED!!!!!!!!! MAKING ME VERY MAD SO PLEASE FIX THIS NORMALLY FIXED BY RESETING THE SERVER

Okay So I Managed To Fix It I Talked To Some Gaming Experts And Apparently 1.7.5 Is Just Bugged Out For Me I Tried 1.7.4 And That Worked Fine

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Thanks Jeb for making a buggy and more laggy Minecraft. #WeWantNotchBack

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Do you run on a Toshiba Laptop? Those are crapped up and Minidumps aren't enabled because of AMD AND Intel Graphics drivers. That causes problems. Although when I removed the AMD drivers for a friend, it just disabled WiFi for some reason and then I had to create a new HKEY path in the registry to the OS SPECIFICALLY for the WiFi coming from his router IP. It took time and some money so I wouldn't recommend that unless you are really desperate.
:ugeek: